GENUINE HEALTH Fermented Whole Body NUTRITION With Greens+ (Acai Mango - 517 gr)Regular price $59.59
GENUINE HEALTH - Fermented Whole Body NUTRITION With Greens+ - 525 Gram(s) - NPN: 80047413
A revolution in achieving complete, whole body nourishment with the power of advanced food fermentation and the alkalizing and energizing benefits of greens+ O 100% vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and made with non-GMO ingredients, greens+ whole body NUTRITION harnesses the power of supercharged whole food ingredients and fermentation to optimize key body systems - nourishing and balancing your whole body!
The link between diet and disease is well established. It’s all too easy to be overfed on highly processed foods and undernourished due to lack of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that fresh, whole foods contain. But while good nutrition is crucial in defining our health – there is more to nourishment than what we eat! It all starts in our gut, where trillions of bacteria live that are essential for optimal health. The health of your gut defines how your body utilizes the food you nourish it with. Greens+ whole body NUTRITION was formulated to change the way people are nourished, by feeding the body and the multitude of healthy bacteria that resides within.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adult Dosage: Mix 1 – 2 scoops (17.5 – 35 gr) in 250 – 375 ml of pure water or juice.
Shake well. If you are a new user of greens+, begin with 1 scoop daily and gradually increase to 2 scoops daily over a 3 week period.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any type of acute infection, iron deficiency, hypotension, liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, or are taking medications for diabetes, blood pressure, or seizures, or have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation, any prescription medications, stimulant laxatives, or are allergic to plants of Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family, or have any serious health conditions.
- Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.
- Acerola ... 58 mg
- Alfalfa ... 192 mg
- Apple ... 600 mg
- Arabian coffee ... 50 mg
- Arthrospira platensis ... 725 mg
- Bilberry ... 5 mg
- Black cumin ... 115 mg
- Bog bilberry ... 5 mg
- Chia ... 200 mg
- Chinese licorice ... 58 mg
- Chlorella vulgaris ... 150 mg
- Dulse ... 17 mg
- Flaxseed ... 1154 mg
- Ginkgo biloba ... 10 mg
- Grape ... 3 mg
- Green tea ... 8 mg
- Isomaltooligosaccharides ... 3000 mg
- Lecithin ... 550 mg
- Lutein ... 3 mg
- Milk thistle ... 30 mg
- Purslane herb ... 346 mg
- Red beet ... 100 mg
- Rice ... 577 mg
- Rice Protein ... 6250 mg
- Siberian ginseng ... 30 mg
- Vaccinium ovalifolium ... 45 mg
- Vitamin D2 ... 10 mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Acai (Euterpe oleracea) fruit flavour, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chai tea flavour, Citric Acid Anhydrous, DL-Malic acid, Flavour, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Maltodextrin, Mango flavour, Potassium Bicarbonate, Silicon dioxide, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, Tricalcium phosphate, flavour,