- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Ease joint pain and inflammation
- Supports healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Clinically proven effective for joint, bone, and skin health
Collagen is beneficial for arthritis, skin ulcers due to vascular insufficiency, burns, wounds, and sprains and strains... Collagen is one of the major proteins found in the soft tissue and connective tissue of humans and other mammals. As a supplement, collagen acts as a source of amino acids for use in making and repairing connective tissue all over the body. Thus collagen is used to repair skin that is damaged by wounds and burns, and it can also help to support healthy cartilage, ligaments and tendons in the body. Natural health practitioners commonly recommend collagen supplementation for joint injury, arthritis, joint inflammation, skin ulcers, burns, wounds, as well as joint strains and sprains.
- Hydrolyzed collagen500 mg
- Magnesium Stearate